Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THE SHARK MEETS SHARKADINA

When this blog was started, there was a poll question posted : Will Terry and Tyler meet the Shark?  Most of you answered "Yes within a year." For those of you who didn't answer that, SUCK IT! YOU WERE WRONG!...or at least you were half wrong... At tonight's rained delayed Nats game, half of the Sharkadina Duo, Tyler as well as Jumpin Zac Flash met Roger Bernadina. (somewhere in the Midwest, the other half, Terry, was writhing with jealousy) More details about the interaction and a further analysis of tonight's game will be posted later.  In the meantime, here is a picture of the Tyler with the Shark:


To add to the coolness of the game, Tyler was then filmed to compete for Fan of the Game....

In a situation similar to the April 3rd game, the game was delayed by renegade Shark fans trying to build a pool on the field.  The rain supposed to come through in the 5th but The Shark wasn't digging it so he snapped his fingers and it stopped On the mound, Tom Gorzellany was strong through 6.1 innings, allowing only a run on 4 hits.   THE SHARK came in defensively in the 7th as well and led off the bottom of the inning with a single.  He came up in the 9th as well against K-Rod and cracked a double to left.  That's half the Natural Cycle!  Unfortunately, the Mets scored 4 in the ninth to seal the win 6-3.  As I mentioned earlier, Tyler will be posting more on the game later tonight so be sure to check back.

Quotes From the Game (Care of Jumpin Zac Flash)

"Ain't no one in this section got enthusiasm except for me... and my shark boys" - drunk lady behind us at the game.

"thank you for entertaining my son's first game" - lady in front of me with the infant who enjoyed my jaw chomping.

"can we take your picture?" - hot girl #1

"can we get a picture?" - hot girl #2 with her handsome guy friend

"are you the guys that write the blog?!" - sweet p

"where does one find a shark hat?" - guy in front of me with tattoos

"is sharkadina on facebook?" - whiskey dave

"you guys are nats fans, right? " .. "yes"..."cool, GO SHARK..YEAH GO SHARK" - guy behind me


More to come.

2 comments:

  1. "AIn't no one in this section got enthusiasm except for me... and my shark boys" - drunk lady behind us at the game.

    "thank you for entertaining my son's first game" - lady in front of me with the infant who enjoyed my jaw chomping.

    "can we take your picture?" - hot girl #1

    "can we get a picture?" - hot girl #2 with her handsome guy friend

    "are you the guys that write the blog?!" - sweet p

    "where does one find a shark hat?" - guy in front of me with tattoos

    "is sharkadina on facebook?" - whiskey dave

    "you guys are nats fans, right? " .. "yes"..."cool, GO SHARK..YEAH GO SHARK" - guy behind me

    Cheers to Terry "The Cloth" Cangelosi... best nickname ever

    - Jumpin

    ReplyDelete