Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SHARK WALLPAPERS!

All celebrities with nicknames have computer desktop wallpapers! (Angelina "The Bald Eagle" Jolie, for example).  It just doesn't sit well with me that Bernadina doesn't have any readily available.  So why not spend my day creating Roger "The Shark" Bernadina wallpapers? Cause I don't have time.  So instead I spent 10 minutes on these two.

THIS SH**K IS ART!

The Shark's family reunion?

I like listening to Diddy Dirty Money's "Coming Home" when I day dream about this image...
  • Two points for using one of these as your computer's wallpaper.
  • Ten points for creating a Roger "The Shark" Bernadina wallpaper yourself (prove it: sharkadina@gmail.com).

THIS SH**K MATTERS!

(in other news, The Shark went 1 for 5 today with a run scored and a strikeout)

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment