Saturday, September 15, 2012

Shark > Wall

It takes a lot to stop a shark. I learned all about it in my all time favorite book: Shark vs. Train (actual children's book). The list of things that can't stop a shark is long: the boat from Jawsairplanes, dinosaursevery other MLB mascot, and WALLS:



After it looked like Shark might be hurt, I quickly turned to my handy diagram of Shark's Anatomy to diagnose the injury. I didn't see anything there that could be a problem, so my next thought was that the Braves were employing Black Magic or were Goblincinerating. (Side Note: we have made up some  really weird $#*! on this blog).

By the time I'd thought about all the possibilities, Shark was up and moving and stayed in the game. After the game, he put some ice on it and said "You don't think about it, you just go on instinct. I knew I was pretty close. The only play I could make was to jump to get it. I had to keep us in the game."

Proving once again that Bernadina has the strength, the speed, and the soul of a shark. And it's going to take a lot more than a wall to stop him and the Washington Nationals.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment